Today marks 100 days since lockdown began, it’s been a busy time for JS Bodyworx, car body shop near Hazlemere, changing the way we work to accommodate the lockdown guidelines as we worked to ensure the safety of those we serve. It’s been a strange time, but we’ve had a chance to work on a number of exciting projects.
Vehicle Restoration Service near Hazlemere
At the JS Bodyworx car body shop near Hazlemere we’ve been busy carrying out lots of vehicle restoration work, among other things:
- spraying mountain bike frames
- motor bikes
- painting boats
- stripping back and restoring older motors
- as well as all our usual services
We have been collecting vehicles from customers to prevent those in isolation or following the rules of lockdown from having to travel. As lockdown eases, we are happy to welcome more customers back to our car body shop near Hazlemere but ask that all Government advice is followed.
Here’s the lowdown on important news for motorists as restrictions change:
- Initially vehicle owners were granted a 6 month extension to their MOTs from 30 March 2020 to avoid the spread of Coronavirus, however this week it was announced this exemption would end to ensure all cars on the road are safe. Many garages and car body shops, like ourselves have remained open for essential work, as ways of maintaining distance and hygiene levels were heightened as the outbreak of COVID-19 spread. Mandatory MOTs will be reintroduced from 1 August 2020.
- If your driving licence has expired since 1 February 2020 or is set to expire before 31 August 2020 then the DVLA have granted drivers a 7 month extension to renew their licences.
Car Body Shop Near Hazlemere
So if you’re in need of car bodywork repairs or alloy wheel refurbishment and you live near Hazlemere, pop into our car body shop or drop us a line on 01494 440 123.